Game info/discussion at | “Earthworm Jim” (SNES), published by Playmates, 1994 | Basic demonstration of natural gameplay; no commentary, no cheats/tool-assistance, not a speed-run. Captured from an original model North American SNES console.
SNESguide is currently in the process of produding gameplay video for the approximately 715 unique titles produced for the original 16-bit Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) in the North American market. The SNESguide project began in 2008 as the original NESguide project was nearing completion of it’s initial goal to capture all NES games.
For more information, SNES related news, discussion and/or to follow the project: stay connected via your social network of choice…
Join us in keeping the spirit of classic gaming alive!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy PS2 Gameplay HD (PCSX2)
- EAGLE'S NEST GAME / That YouTub3 Family
- Game Boy Advance Longplay  Spyro 2: Season of Flame
- Countdown Timer In Unity – Easy Beginners Tutorial/ Guide
- Charlie: The Legend | Killer Doll's Powers & Skins Gameplay W/ Indiegogo! (Chucky Inspired Game)